- The candidate will work in the QA Automation team and will be responsible for various automation activities involved in the release process.
- Automating product test cases using automation tools and scripting languages – Selenium, Python/Java, etc.
- Creating automation frameworks and identifying automation tools for executing automated test cases and verifying the results during various releases
- Reviews – Peer reviews, code reviews
- Identify the gaps and suggest process improvements related to software automation and existing automation frameworks
- Need to work with defect tracking and test case management tools
- Need to interact with various departments like Development and Application Engineering/Support for understanding and troubleshooting issues
- Hands-on experience (0 to 1 Year) of writing automation/scripting
- Knowledge of one language is a must – PYTHON/JAVA etc.
- Experience in creating automation frameworks and automation tools – Selenium, etc.
- Excellent team player and self-motivated